Reincarnate

(Marco Paim)


A lot of lives we had, a lot we still will have
A lot of dreams we dreamed, a lot we still will dream

A lot of deaths, a lot of lives, many masters
We continue on the way to the perfection

For a long time was this, the mankind searched the truth
In the ancient prophecies, the signs of reincarnation

I was here before
I was lived here before

In the eyes of Shiva, in the power of Osiris
The death is only another life and rebirth
The planet Earth, filter of the imperfections
There´s a time to live and to return to the universe

I don´t know who I was, don´t know who I will be
I know who I am, but my fate now is done
I was in the darkness of the time
I was here before and here I will return

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Negar a pluralidade das existências seria negar a própria Criação.

(Após a transfiguração.) Seus discípulos então o interrogam desta forma: "Por que dizem os escribas ser preciso que antes volte Elias?" - Jesus lhes respondeu: "É verdade que Elias há de vir e restabelecer todas as coisas: - mas, eu vos declaro que Elias já veio e eles não o conheceram e o trataram como lhes aprouve. É assim que farão sofrer o Filho do Homem." - Então, seus discípulos compreenderam que fora de João Batista que ele falara. (S. Mateus, cap. XVII, vv. 10 a 13; - S. Marcos, cap. IX, vv. 11 a 13.)