The Dark Side of Soul

(M. Paim)

I am looking at the sky
The shine of the stars
They moving in my eyes
(I feel my soul so high)
 

So high as the sky
Free in my mind
Flying in the night
(Looking for the life)


The Dark Side of Soul


In the other dimension
Hard things to understand
Truth and lies
(Fantasies)

Hate in our hearts
Lust and greed in our life
We cannot win
(The seven deadly sins)

When are we going to understand
The dark side of soul?
 

The evil inside you
Waiting your mind´s mistakes
You´re so far of light
But fear the darkness
To survive you need to fight
Against your dark side
The evil that free yourself
You´re a slave of your mind
The force overcomes your reason
And blind your vision

I´m looking for my mind
The meaning of this sight
Memories from the past
(My life pass too fast)

Now I try to understand
The reason of this pain
Makes me feel alive
(Makes me feel alive)


======================
Marco Paim - voice/guitar/programed drums & keyboards
Guests
Luciano Zanoto - voice
Marcelo Nunez - Bass